Instructions (you might want to print this screen)
Step 1 - Pay Membership Before Enroll in Courses - Pay for Each Member Separately
1. Click on Step 1 at top of screen then PAY MEMBERSHIP -> CLICK HERE
2. Click on SELECT button to the right of registration type (resident or non-resident).
If you need the book for Great Decisions courses, select the pay option with the book add-on option.
3. Click VIEW SELECTIONS
4. Click on BOOK NOW.
5. Fill out the form completely, then CONTINUE
6. Click on Pay with Paypal
7. If you have a Paypal account, you MUST log in to it.
Otherwise, fill out credit card payment details.
Provide your billing address and Credit Card
information to complete the payment.
Now return to LLRHDM Screen and click on:
Step 2 Enroll in Courses
Step 2 - Enroll in Courses after Pay Membership- Enroll Each Member Separately
1. Click on Step 2 at top of screen then ENROLL IN COURSES --> CLICK TO BEGIN
2. Click on course name in left column, then click SELECT button on the right.
DO NOT CLICK ON VIEW SELECTIONS BUTTON UNTIL YOU HAVE CHOSEN ALL THE COURSES
THAT YOU WANT.
3. If you want to enroll in another course, click on the next course name from left and SELECT
You will see a shopping cart icon next to each that you have selected.
REGISTER FOR A MAXIMUM OF 12 COURSES
(Some courses have multiple sessions. The total combination of these class sessions only
counts as one course.)
4. When DONE with selections, click on VIEW SELECTIONS. Verify list of selections.
5. Then click BOOK NOW, provide your name and email address. Then Continue.
6. You will receive a confirmation email, keep this in case you need to cancel.
You can enroll in more classes at anytime, just click on Step 2 - Enroll in Courses at top of screen,
only select the additional classes that you wish to enroll in, MAXIMUM per student is 12.
If you need assistance, contact Peter Edwards for help (520) 784-1524.